The ICCA Industry Awards are open to ICCA members who are in the business of providing professional contract cleaning services in Ireland. It is important to note that it is the quality of the service that is provided is important and not the size of a business.
Applicants are required to complete the application process as outlined in the Award Categories & Application Process Guidance Booklet. Applications can be completed online via the online application platform by completing both sections using the links below:
- General Company Details – Application Form – NOTE – this only needs to be completed once
- Awards Application Form – NOTE – this needs to be completed for each award application
Your completed application will be assessed by the judges. Please ensure your submission includes all required, and supporting, material – using the checklist at the end of the online process.
What is required?
- A Submission of up to 1000 words, setting out the details of your application for the Award, and why you feel most eligible to win.
- A Client testimonial supporting your application for the Award, and why in their opinion you should win.
- A Cleaning Operative and/or a Supervisor submission (for categories 1–10), setting out how the nominee epitomises dedication, commitment, good technique and certified competence.
- Your Corporate logo in jpeg and png formats.
- Where possible, please upload photos of your nominees (in respect of a Cleaning Operative and/or a Supervisor); together with separate photos of the site. Please ensure that permission is sought, where required. Note that these photos will be used for the purposes of presentations on the day of the Awards. If you do not submit photos, then photos of your nominees cannot be included.
Open for Entry: Monday 14 February 2022
Application Process E-Workshop: Wednesday 3 March 2022
Entry deadline: Thursday 31 March 2022
Paper Judging: April 2022
Site Visits: May – August 2022
Awards Ceremony: 14 October 2022
PO Box 12867 | Blackrock | Co Dublin
01 400 4318