ICCA Industry Awards 2020 – POSTPONED
The Irish Contract Cleaning Association (ICCA) Industry Awards ceremony were due to be held in October 2020 but due to Covid-19, the Awards are now postponed until 2021. The Industry Awards ceremony is the biggest social event on the ICCA calendar and remains ever popular with members and stakeholders in the industry. The independently judged Awards recognise service excellence in the industry and celebrate the work being carried out behind the scenes on sites by contract cleaning companies and in-house cleaning teams around the country.
ICCA Award Categories
- Retail Buildings (Shopping centres, supermarkets, department stores etc.)
- Small Retail Buildings (Single store or precinct up to 15 units)
- Hospitality/Leisure/Residential Buildings (Sports complexes, leisure centres, swimming pools, cinemas, theatres, apartment complexes etc.)
- Educational Buildings – up to Secondary Schools
- Educational Buildings – Third Level Colleges (to include institutes of education, universities etc.)
- Healthcare Acute (to include a hospital with the staff and facilities to deal with a range of acute medical conditions including accident and emergencies)
- Healthcare Non-Acute (to include smaller hospitals, clinics, nursing homes etc.)
- Manufacturing (to include all types of manufacturing facilities)
- Offices up to 50,000 sq. ft.
- Offices over 50,001 sq. ft.
- Best Cleaned Premises by a Small Company with under 100 employees
- Office Support Team Award
- Training & Innovation Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Back Office Support Award
Future date and venue to be confirmed
Future dates to be confirmed
Previous ICCA Awards
Video by Lion Heart Studios
Bunzl Cleaning & Safety Supplies are proud lead sponsors of the ICCA Awards